ICBA Nominates New Board of Directors for 2013-14
National Leadership Will Be Formally Elected at ICBA National Convention in March
Washington, D.C. (Feb. 8, 2013)—The Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA) today announced the nominees for its 2013-14 board of directors. ICBA's board of directors will vote on the nominations during the 2013 ICBA National Convention and Techworld, which will be held March 11-15 in Las Vegas.
Nominations for the 2013-14 ICBA board of directors and their respective positions include:
- Chairman, Bill Loving, ICBA chairman-elect and president and CEO of Pendleton Community Bank in Franklin, W.Va.
- Chairman-elect and federal delegate board chairman, John H. Buhrmaster, ICBA vice chairman and president of 1st National Bank of Scotia, N.Y.
- Vice chairman, Jack Hartings, president of The Peoples Bank Co. of Coldwater, Ohio
- ICBA president and CEO, Camden R. Fine
- Treasurer, Nancy A. Ruyle, president and CEO of Citizens Bank of Rogersville, Mo.
- Secretary, Timothy Zimmerman, president and CEO of Standard Bank of Monroeville, Pa.
- Immediate past chairman, Jeffrey L. Gerhart, current ICBA chairman and president and CEO of Bank of Newman Grove, Neb.
- Past chairman, Sal Marranca, ICBA past chairman and president and CEO of Cattaraugus County Bank, Little Valley, N.Y.
- Past chairman, Jim MacPhee, CEO of Kalamazoo County State Bank, Schoolcraft, Mich.
- Past chairman, R. Michael Menzies, president and CEO of Easton Bank and Trust Co., Easton, Md.
- Past chairman and consolidated holdings chairman, Cynthia L. Blankenship, vice chairman and chief operating officer of Bank of the West of Grapevine, Texas
- At-large director, Rebeca Romero Rainey, chairman and CEO of Centinel Bank in Taos, N.M.
- At-large director and federal delegate board representative, Preston L. Kennedy, president and CEO of Bank of Zachary, La.
- At-large director, Noah W. Wilcox, president, CEO and vice chairman of Grand Rapids State Bank, Grand Rapids, Minn.
- At-large director and federal delegate board representative, R. Scott Heitkamp, president and CEO of ValueBank Texas, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Bank education chair, Joe Pierce, president and CEO of Farmers State Bank, LaGrange, Ind.
- Bank services chair, Scott McBride, president of The First National Bank of Buffalo, Buffalo, Wyo.
- ICBPAC chairman, Jack Hopkins, president and CEO of CorTrust Bank, N.A., Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Policy development chairman, Greg Ohlendorf, president and CEO of First Community Bank and Trust, Beecher, Ill.
- Bank operations and payments chairman, Sam Vallandingham, senior vice president and chief information officer of The First State Bank, Barboursville, W.Va.
- Corporate secretary, Mark A. Raitor, ICBA chief operating officer
The Independent Community Bankers of America®, the nation's voice for nearly 7,000 community banks of all sizes and charter types, is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education and high-quality products and services. For more information, visit www.icba.org.
About First Community Bank and Trust
First Community Bank and Trust is a privately owned bank. Established in 1916 First Community Bank and Trust has been serving Beecher, IL, Peotone, IL and the surrounding communities for over 99 years. Our commitment to providing the best banking products and services is matched only by our outstanding customer service. We offer traditional community banking services, including mortgage, consumer, and commercial lending, as well as state of the art electronic banking services.
# # #
Steven D. Koehn, VP
First Community Bank and Trust