Helping you protect your identity.
Your identity is your business. Helping you protect it is ours.
In a market overflowing with solutions that focus on credit and promote sef-help, IDTheftSmart's licensed investigators simply do more. IDTheftSmart's depth differentiates them for when help with ID Fraud is needed. Their investigators have thousands of hours of experience - more than any other company in the industry - helping people to determine the extent of their exposure to risk, and to restore their identities to pre-theft status as quickly and efficiently as possible.
IDTheftSmart investigators will do the bulk of the work for a fraud victim. Not as a 'counselor' .. not along side ... not in conjunction with ... but as an advocate on their behalf.
Their licensed investigators handle identity theft issues with the following approach: they monitor your credit, address the issue of privacy and best practices before an event, act on issues after a data exposure and restore your credit in the unfortunate event of an identity occurrence.
Listed below are the four areas of the IDTheftSmart Program:
< Credit Monitoring: The program starts with Credit Monitoring. This service notifies participating customers of activity in their credit file. Experian (credit reporting agency) alerts you when any one of the following activities is reported:
- New Account Openings
- Credit Inquiries
- Payment Delinquencies
- Public Record Changes
- Change of Address
< ID Protection:
Immediate and direct access
- Consultation on the best practices for managing your personal identity
- Provide safety guidelines for communicating and interacting online
- Provide cardholders information about their rights under federal and state laws
- Consult on best practices for consumer privacy
- Access to a personal advocate if identity theft occurs
< ID Fraud Detection:
Analyze, consult and prepare
- Provide an action plan when information has been compromised
- Help interpreting and analyzing credit reports
- Fraud alert assistance
- Credit freeze consultation
< ID Restoration:
Resolve and Restore
- Confirm identity fraud and identify it nature and scope
- Assist in obtaining a police report
- Provide a tri-merge credit report and perform full non-credit searches
- Work on behalf of cardholders until all identity theft issues have been verifiably resolved
- Place seven year fraud victim statements with credit reporting agencies when applicable
For More Information
Contact a New Account Representative at (708) 946-2246, (708) 258-0530 or send a secure email.