We will work with you from start to finish. From acquiring your site and beginning the construction phase to completing your home, we will be with you every step of the way.
Construction Loan Checklist
Use our Construction Loan Checklist form to make sure you have everything you need before starting the financial side of your construction project.
|Construction Loan Items
- Detailed and accurate building plans
- Builders cost breakdown
- Executed building contract
- Copy of deed, if lot is titled to borrower
- Purchasing agreement if borrower is purchasing lot in conjunction with the construction loan.
- Map or drawing of lot location
- Real estate loan application (we will provide)
- Income, Assets and Liability information
- 2 current pay stubs
- 2 years income tax returns with W-2s
- Credit report fee
|At a Later Date
- Legal description of property
- Title work
|If Self Employed
- Last 3 years of business income tax returns
- Last 3 year-end financial statements
- Last 3 years personal income tax returns
|When Applying For a Permanent Mortgage After Your Construction Loan is Complete
- A copy of the occupancy permit
- Final affidavit from general contractor
- Written instructions regarding disbursement of any remaining construction funds
- Final inspection report
- Hazard insurance policy
First eMortgage - Apply Online
First eMortgage is our online mortgage web site where you can check rates, set rate reminders and even apply online. Visit First eMortgage today!
Talk to a Mortgage Loan Officer
Contact a Mortgage Loan Officer at (708) 946-2246, (708) 258-0530 or send a secure email.